Monday, January 28, 2008

Week Summary jan 20-27

Easier Week this past week
Low back a bit sore. Will try to get in some pilates and yoga this week although this upcoming week is a difficult one.

Jan 20-27
Swim: 13,600 m (4 sessions) 4:15
Bike: 87 miles (3 spins) 4:30
Run: 35 miles (4 runs) 4:20

Legs took almost the entire week recovering, although still doing some interval work throughout the week. Saturday's 2 hour spin I felt my power almost back and Sunday's 14 mile run was average at 7:20 pace with some climbing.

I think part of my slower recovery off last weekend was biking post-call on about 2 hours sleep. I didnt really ever have a chance to make that up as I got a wopping 6 hours per night the next 4 nights. This past Friday I got a good 8 hrs of sleep in before saturday's spin, then slept 3 more hours after the spin. Feeling more refreshed today although coming off back to back 7pm-7am shifts today.